Effective Date: August 27, 2021
Personal information is any information about you which can be used to identify you. This includes information about you as a person (such as name, address, and date of birth), your devices, payment details, and even information about how you use a website or online service.
Please review the entire Policy and feel free to contact us using the contact information below if you have any questions. By using the Sites, you consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your information in accordance with the Policy.
1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We may collect the following kinds of information when you use the Sites:
Information you provide directly to us. For certain activities, such as when you register, subscribe to our newsletter, download our datasets, or contact us directly, we may collect some or all of the following types of information:
- Contact information, such as your full name, email address, mobile phone number, and address;
- Any other information you provide to us.
- We may combine such information with information we may already have about you.
- Information we collect automatically. We may collect certain information automatically when you use our Sites, such as your Internet protocol (IP) address, device and advertising identifiers, browser type, operating system, Internet service provider, pages that you visit before and after using the Sites, the date and time of your visit, information about the links you click, the pages you view, the general manner in which you navigate the Sites, and other standard server log information. We may also collect certain location information when you use our Sites, such as your computer’s IP address, your mobile device’s GPS signal, or information about nearby WiFi access points and cell towers.
- We may also collect technical data to address and fix technical problems and improve our Sites, including the memory state of your device when a system or app crash occurs while using our Sites. Your device or browser settings may permit you to control the collection of this technical data. This data may include parts of a document you were using when a problem occurred, or the contents of your communications. By using the Sites, you are consenting to the collection of this technical data.
- We may also receive information about you from other sources, including through third-party services and organizations. For example, if you access third-party services, such as Facebook, Google, or Twitter, through the Sites or to share information about your experience on the Sites with others, we may collect information from these third-party services.
2. USE OF INFORMATION
We generally use the information we collect online to:
- Provide and improve the Sites;
- Contact you, including for fundraising purposes;
- Fulfill your requests for products, services, and information;
- Send you promotional materials from us or on behalf of our affiliates and trusted third-party partners;
- Analyze the use of the Sites and user data to understand and improve the Sites;
- Customize the content you see when you use the Sites;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities and otherwise in accordance with our Terms and Conditions; and
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
3. SHARING OF INFORMATION
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the information we collect.
Authorized third-party vendors and service providers.
We may share your information with third-party vendors and service-providers that help us with specialized services, including billing, payment processing, customer service, email deployment, business analytics, marketing, advertising, performance monitoring, hosting, and data processing.
We may share your information with our corporate affiliates that are subject to this policy.
We may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a website, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
We may disclose information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims or government inquiries, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, health, safety, and security of En Vorentoe, our affiliates, users, or the public.
With your consent or at your direction.
We may share information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or pursuant to your consent or direction.
If you share information about your experience on the Sites with others, these third-party services may be able to collect information about you, including information about your activity on the Sites, and they may notify your connections on the third-party services about your use of the Sites, in accordance with their own privacy policies.
If you choose to engage in public activities on the Sites, you should be aware that any information you share there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these areas. You should use caution in disclosing personal information while participating in these areas. We are not responsible for the information you choose to submit in these public areas.
We use reasonable measures to help protect information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. You should understand that no data storage system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. Please note that information collected by third parties may not have the same security protections as information you submit to us, and we are not responsible for protecting the security of such information.
5. YOUR CHOICES
You may opt out of our email newsletters by clicking the “unsubscribe” at the bottom of each newsletter and following the subsequent instructions. You may also opt out of all communications from En Vorentoe by contacting us using the contact information below.
You may be able to refuse or disable cookies by adjusting your web browser settings. Because each web browser is different, please consult the instructions provided by your web browser (typically in the “help” section). Please note that you may need to take additional steps to refuse or disable Local Shared Objects and similar technologies.
6. THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISING, LINKS, AND CONTENT
We may disclose personal information to:
- a parent, subsidiary, or affiliate of our company;
- third-party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, analytics, error loggers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, professional advisors, and payment systems operators;
- our employees, contractors, and/or related entities;
- our existing or potential agents or business partners;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights;
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services, or direct marketing to you;
- third parties to collect and process data;
- an entity that buys, or to which we transfer all or substantially all of our assets and business.
Third parties we currently use include for example: Webglobe Yegon, Google Workspace, HubSpot.
7. LIMIT OF OUR POLICY
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
To find out more above cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 without parental consent, unless permitted by law. If we learn that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete it in accordance with applicable law.
11. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions about this Policy or our practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.